"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wrestling the Devil By Lex Luger








The cover of the Book.

After years of hard work, Lex Luger had it all. Fans screaming for him & money rolling in. He was the "All-American". Outside the ring, Lex's life was falling apart bit by bit. He was having a secret affair & a serious drug addiction. His world fell apart when fellow wrestling star who was also his mistress died from a drug overdoes in Lex's apartment. But then the best thing that could have happened to Lex did. He met a pastor who would not give up on him. Slowly but surely Lex found his way to God and was saved. After being saved Lex was in a tragic accident. His newly found faith helped him to power through & be a inspiration to others. His honest memoir, retells his struggles & demons, and how through new found faith he is stronger than ever!

This story touched me as I was just saved 5 months ago. Lex fought some incredible demons & still found his way to God. It makes me even more glad that I found my way to God as well.



See the trailer for the book HERE:





Lex Luger today.





I Will be giving away a copy of this book. Come back to my blog for more details



*I recieved a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for review for Tyndale Publishers*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment