"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook


 
 







~For Today ~


Outside my window: Bright & Shiny!

I am thinking: how busy tuesday is going to be.


I am thankful : For God & Friends & Family!


From the learning rooms: Nothing, It's Sunday.
In the kitchen: I will be making Goolaush later.



I am wearing: A pink tank top & white shorts


I am creating: this blog.




I am going: to read later & maybe watch My Two and a Half Men DVD Collection...

I am wondering:   when my friend Jesse is visting...


I am reading:

Burning Sky by Lori Benton






I am hoping: for good health for all my family & friends.

I am looking: forward to Tuesday.

I am hearing: The Sprint Cup race on T.V.

Around the house: Everyone's doing their own thing

I am pondering: umm.. nothingI guess


One of my favorite things: is Christian Music


A few plans for the rest of the week: VBS Tuesday, maybe friends visting Wednesday, Library Friday & Church again Sunday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment