"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Burning Sky




Willa Obenchain was taken by the Mohawk indians when she was a child. She lived with them for over a decade but after losing her children & husband decided to return to the land her birth parents owned.  On her way there she finds Neil Macgregor, who is badly injured, and takes him with her to the cabin on here parents land.  She returns to find her parents are gone and the land is up for auction.  Through Willa's journey she fights strong feelings for Neil and fights to have the land her parents owned back..

This book is amazing. It's hard to put down. I would recommend it to anyone who loves book about the Indians..

*I recieved this book free from Waterbrook for my review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment