"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook








~For Today ~


Outside my window: Slightly overcast outside

I am thinking: how I want to watch the Jesus movie, I don't know why I just do...


I am thankful : For God & Friends & Family!

From the learning rooms: Nothing, It's Saturday!
In the kitchen: I don't have any idea...


 
I am wearing: A purdue Shirt & yoga pants...

 
I am creating: this blog.



I am going: to read my lessong for Sunday School later.

I am wondering:   why it seems we had such a short summer.


I am reading:

Burning Sky by Lori Benton
 


 

 

I am hoping: for good health for all my family & friends.

I am looking: forward to tomorrow.

I am hearing: The Truck race on T.V.

Around the house:  Everyone's doing their own thing

I am pondering: God's purpose for me


One of my favorite things: is Christian Music


A few plans for the rest of the week: Church tomorrow, VBS Tuesday (it's the last one) :(


Here is picture for thought I am sharing ...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment