"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Friday, October 4, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook









                                                                  ~For Today                                                                 ~


Outside my window: It's been a rainy day.

I am thinking: How I really want to see Bruno Mars in concert.
I am thankful : For God & Friends & Family!



From the learning rooms: Nothing, It's Free Friday!
In the kitchen: I will be making Goolaush later.



I am wearing: My A.J. Allmendinger shirt & white capris

I am creating: this blog.






I am going: go home & make dinner & then I have no idea yet..

I am wondering:   What the weather will be like on Halloween.



I am reading:

Sisterchicks: On the Loose by Robin Jones Gunn


 




I am hoping: for good health for all my family & friends.

I am looking: forward to getting a new book, it's going to go to my sissy (after I read it, lol)
I am hearing: Robin Thicke

Around the house:  No idea, I'm not home.

I am pondering: umm.. nothingI guess



One of my favorite things: is Music



A few plans for the rest of the week: Cleaning tomorrow & the Notre Dame game, Work Sunday & the Sprint cup race...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing ...
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment