"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Friday, October 18, 2013

Robert Griffin III by Ted Kluck



Robert Griffin III exploded on the NFL scene with style & flair that was anything but typical. With a Heisman Trophy under his belt, Robert otherwise known as RG3, entered the NFL under a spotlight that would make others buckle under pressure. Then the questions began. Could he play as well professionally as he did in College? Could he take his team to the Superbowl?

Follow Ted Kluck as he shows RG3's determination & skill. How his father helped shape who he is & how he has faith through it all.


I like RG3 but I just could not get into this book. To me it was more stats than about his life & it was too many numbers for me... I just can't take that much information in. This book would be good for someone like my brother who thrives on stats. I also think it would be great for any football fan.



*I receive this book for free through the Booksneeze blog program.*

No comments:

Post a Comment