"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook











~For Today ~


Outside my window: Dark, It's 8:30 at night..

I am thinking: That I wish it was summer year round

I am thankful : For God & Friends & Family!


From the learning rooms: Nothing. It's Christmas break..



In the kitchen:It's dark in there too.



I am wearing:sweatpants and my AJ Allmendinger shirt

I am creating: this blog, and a few books.


I am going: to be starting college in april!

I am wondering:  How fast February 8th will get here.

I am reading:

Bowie
My mom gave it to me for Christmas!





I am hoping: for good health for all my family & friends.

I am looking: forward to February 8th and April

I am hearing:The dryer is going...

Around the house:  it's quiet

I am pondering: How hard getting my Bachelor of Arts in English will be ...

One of my favorite things: is The Walking Dead. The show & comic books!
and The Boondock Saints.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas in a day and a half, Writing my books...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing ...

Poster I got for Christmas! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment