"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Friday, July 19, 2013

Simple Women's Daybook








~For Today ~

 

Outside my window: I don't know I can't see the windows...
 
I am thinking: how I'm excited for The 28th

I am thankful : For God & Friends & Family
 
From the learning rooms: I have no idea..
 
 
 
In the kitchen: Pizza tonight.. yummy!







I am wearing: My Fav Pink & white striped shirt, tan shorts & flip flops

I am creating: this blog.


I am going:  to die if it gets any hotter...

I am wondering:  if the cool front will really be that cool...


I am reading: 

Chasing Francis

 

I am hoping: for good health for all my family & friends.

I am looking: forward to Sunday

I am hearing: The clacking of keyboards...

Around the house: Don't know i'm not home right  now..

I am pondering: God's purpose for me


One of my favorite things: is making people smile


A few plans for the rest of the week: Church on Sunday, VBS on Tuesday... Counting down the Days till my Baptism
 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment