"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Friday, July 26, 2013

Chasing Francis by Ian Morgan Cron


.
After a tragic accident, Pastor Chase Falson has "lost his faith", & it was in front of his congregation to top it all off. After a meeting with the deacons it was decided Chase needed a break. So off to Italy he goes to see his Uncle Kenny. Along the way he meets Friars who would knock your socks off with laughter & he finds deep friendships he didn't realize he had. Through this whole journey he learns about St. Francis of Assisi & helps him understand the deep root of True Faith.

This book was amazing! I would recommend it to anyone who has at anytime questioned God & their faith. It's so good & so full of history that it sometimes feels as if your reading a memoir. I am so glad that I read this book & if you get it, you will be too!


*I recieved this book free from Booksneeze as a part of their Blogger Program*

No comments:

Post a Comment