"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook


 
{:} where every day she begins a blank page {:}
 
 
FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Wet.. lol

I am thinking... about what Scholarships I should apply for.

I am thankful... for God, Family, & Friends.

In the kitchen... Will Be Chicken Sandwiches & Frys.


 I am wearing... My Usual. A.j. Allmendinger T-shirt, sweatpants, & my white pumas.


 I am creating... This post

I am going... read when I get home, after I eat.

I am wondering... Why people are so strange.

I am reading...
 
 The Prodigal by Brennan Manning
 
 
 
 
 I am hoping... I can get my FASFA postponed

I am looking forward to... My sister's birthday. & My Bday


I am learning... Sometimes you just have to let go and let God.

Around the house... I don't know I am not home.

I am pondering... Wether or not I can get my AAS in Business

A favorite quote for today... "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean

One of my favorite things... Coffee with Sugar & Whipping Cream

A few plans for the rest of the week: Honestly, no idea.

 
A peek into my day...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment