"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lay an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

Friday, September 20, 2013

NIV Pink Bible

I got the NIV Pink Bible An Invitation to Hope from Booksneeze recently to review & I LOVE IT!!
The Bible is pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness...


It's a beautiful bible. The verses are easy to read & I love the pink ribbon placer. There are some great prayers in the Bible for those women battling breast cancer.

There is a wonderful presentation page in the front to give as a gift.

It has 10 beautiful pages of prayers & wisdom.
Its the Complete NIV.


Even though I don't have Breast Cancer, my Great-Grandmother did and survived. So anything I can get to show my support, I will. I love this Bible! I'm so glad I got it.


*I got this product free from Booksneeze in return for my review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment